TRL Rents...What you need to get the job done. TRL Rents offers a wide range of new and late model utility equipment ranging from Bucket Trucks, Digger Derricks, Pressure Drills, Pole Trailers, Reel Trailers, Attenuator Trucks, Bridge Inspection Machines, Cable Placers and more. Our equipment is manufactured by companies like Versalift, Condor, Scorpion, Butler, TSE and Paxton Mitchell, just to name a few.
Whether you are looking for a van-mounted Versalift bucket truck, trouble truck, distribution bucket truck, sign crane, digger derrick, transmission bucket truck, transmission digger derrick, forestry package bucket truck or more…having the quality equipment you need, when you need it can be the difference in getting your job done right and on time, which carries down to the bottom line.
With TRL Rents as your rental partner, you tell us what you need and where you need it, and we will get the equipment to your jobsite. Just think of our entire fleet of new and late equipment as your extended fleet.
TRL Rents has proven to be a true rental partner within the Electric, Cable, Forestry and Sign industries. Whether your fleet consists of 1 vehicle or over 10,000 vehicles, TRL Rents can partner with you to help you become more efficient with your personal utilization which carries directly to your bottom line.
With TRL Rents as your rental partner, we will deliver...What you need to get the job done.
Reasons for renting:
- Traditional Reasons:
- Short term projects
- Emergencies: Storm restoration or Equipment breakdown
- Temporary replacement for equipment being overhauled - Maintains high utilization
- Try out new equipment before buying
- Fill-in while waiting for new unit delivery - Maintain trade-in value
- Asset and Risk Management Tool
- Conserve Capital - Equipment not working or working at low utilization consumes operating capital and takes money out of the bank
- Control cash flow
- Protect bank lines of credit
- Increase productivity of owned assets
- Eliminate risk of obsolescence
- Flexibility - Ability to adjust quickly to downturns or changing work requirements
- Transfers risk of equipment ownership to lessor